Rules of the site
- Only players that have completed the verification process can enter our draws.
- If the winner(s) fail to visit the site and collect their prize within the claim window, then the prize is rolled over to the next corresponding draw. If you miss the time slot where you are a winner, then you can’t claim your prize.
- Players can only register once. You can only have one account registered at one time. You can only have one account per IP address. No vpn, proxy or spoofing use is allowed. Anyone found breaking this rule will have their entry disabled and account terminated without notice.
- • Once the lottery draw has been made, those who have already entered the draw are eligible to ‘Collect’.
- In order to keep the site fair, and make sure real people are winning the PRIZES, we reserve the right to query certain entries. In particular, ‘role’ based email addresses (eg. [email protected]) or non-personal addresses (eg. [email protected]) are likely to be queried. We ask that you avoid using such email addresses if you can.
- We reserve the right to withhold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate.