These terms (the “Terms of Website Use”) set out the terms on which you may use the Website whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Website.
By using the Website, you confirm that you are at least 16 years old, accept these Terms of Website Use and that you agree to comply with them. You further confirm that your use of the Website shall be in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations applicable to you in the United Kingdom or elsewhere.
If you do not agree to the Terms of Website Use, you must not use the Website.
- The definitions set out in this clause shall apply to the Terms of Website Use
The “Website” means the website at https://freeetncentral.com
- The definitions set out in this clause shall apply to the Terms of Website Use
- Changes to these terms
- ETN CENTRAL reserves the right to amend the Terms of Website Use at any time by amending this page. New versions of the Terms of Website Use will be effective from the date on which they are posted on the Website. Where changes are made to these Terms of Website Use, users who have registered to use the Website and provided valid e-mail addresses will be sent e-mail notifications notifying them of such changes.
- You agree that you will check the Terms of Website Use each time that you use the Website to ensure that you are aware of the version in force during your visit.
- Changes to the Website
- ETN CENTRAL reserves the right to update the Website from time to time, and to remove, add, or change its content and/or functionality at its sole discretion.
- Accessing the Website
- The Website is made available for use free of charge.
- ETN CENTRAL makes no guarantee that the Website, or any aspect of it, will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted. ETN CENTRAL shall have no liability for any inability of any user to access the Website for any reason, whether or not caused by any fault of ETN CENTRAL
- ETN CENTRAL reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any aspect of the Website without notice. ETN CENTRAL will not be liable to you for any reason if the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Main Draw, Draw One and Draw Two, Competitions
- If you create an account to use the Website, you will be able to enter free prize draws offered by ETN CENTRAL (each a “Competition” and together the “Competitions”).
- All Competitions offered by ETN CENTRAL via the Website are free prize draws; these prize draws are not licensable gambling or betting services and are not regulated by the Gambling Commission. By entering any Competition you accept that you are entering into an arrangement solely between you and ETN CENTRAL, and that you will have no right to appeal to or otherwise involve the Gambling Commission (or any other third party) in the event of any dispute.
- All Competitions will operate as described in the relevant section of the Rules. Before entering a Competition you warrant that you will read the relevant section of the Rules to familiarise yourself with the way in which that Competition will be run.
- You agree that, in the event of any dispute as to the winner of a Competition, ETN CENTRAL shall have sole authority to decide which, if any, party is the winner of any Competition.
- Certain Competitions offered via the Website provide users with a limited window of opportunity in which any prizes that they may win. By entering such Competitions you specifically acknowledge that you will forfeit your right to any prize that you may become entitled to but subsequently fail to claim during the relevant window.
- In instances where a user submits more than one entry to a single Competition, either by design or through error, ETN CENTRAL reserves the right to declare any subsequent entries made by that user to the relevant Competition as invalid and void.
- If ETN CENTRAL considers that multiple accounts on the Website have been opened by, or are being operated by, one person, all such accounts shall be terminated and all entries by the accounts’ owner will be declared void and disqualified from participating in the Competitions or receiving any prizes
- Any user that amends their personal details (including without limitation their First Name, Last Name, or Mobile Number) during a Competition may have their entry submission declared null-and-void if it is believed to be an attempt to manipulate, evade or circumvent the relevant Rules or the terms of these Terms of Website Use.
- Your account and password
- you will be provided with a unique code and must upload a clear picture of yourself. including the unique code we provided to verify that you are a real person. if you do not complete photo verification, you will not be able to participate in any draws. you must treat that information as confidential and refrain from disclosing it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
- ETN CENTRAL reserves the right to refuse service to you, and to terminate your user account, or to block or suspend access to the Website, at its sole discretion.
- ETN CENTAL has the right to disable any user identification code or password, or to terminate any individual user account, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms of Website Use or of the Terms and Conditions.
- If you create any user account on the Website, you accept that it is your responsibility to keep its details valid and up-to-date; ETN CENTRAL shall have no liability for your failure to update your profile details in this fashion.
- You accept that you will have sole responsibility for any content that you publish or display on the Website or that you transmit to other users using your account. You undertake and warrant that you shall not upload to the Website or App any material which you do not have full right and permission to so upload, or that the upload of would breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Content on the Website may include stated facts, views, opinions, advice and recommendations posted by other users. You accept that these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by ETN CENTRAL and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ETN CENTRAL excludes all liability that may arise as a result of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or other defect in the information provided on the Website..
- No reliance on information
- The content on the Website is provided for your information only. It is not intended to amount to advice (legal, professional, or otherwise) on which you should rely. You agree that you will obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
- Although ETN CENTRAL makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, ETN CENTRAL excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- ETN CENTRAL will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- Please note that ETN CENTRAL provides the Website only for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and ETN CENTRAL have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- .You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or similar legislation. ETN LOTTO will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- Linking to the Website
- You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage ETN CENTRAL reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by ETN CENTRAL without its express permission. The Website must not be framed or reproduced on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page at https://freeetncentral.com. ETN CENTRAL reserves the right to withdraw linking permission for any reason without notice or explanation, and such right shall be deemed to be automatically withdrawn without notice if you breach the Terms of Website Use.
- Third party links and resources in the Website
- Communication and Notices
- By accepting the Terms of Website Use you acknowledge that you consent to receive all communications or notices pertaining to the Terms of Website Use by e-mail or via the Website, and that for the purposes of this agreement all such communications from ETN LOTTO to you shall be considered to be written communications.
- Applicable law
- Please note that these Terms of Website Use, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You agree that the courts of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction